Membership
Calendar
About Shadowrath
Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calleiah

re: Beginnings and such

Bonechewer is facing an issue of epic proportions. Surely by now most everyone who plays has felt the rumblings of the growing crisis. It's not just BC thats having this issue, but for now, BC is my main concern. People are growing tired, hitting the skill cap, etc and... quitting. SO many guilds have gone the way of the DoDo, many of them the top ranking guilds on our server. PKD, United Strength, and now Section 8. It's becoming an epidemic, spreading to guilds across the servers. This atmosphere makes for turbulent times on our server. People are transferring off server daily, which makes it difficult to grow a guild. Im not going to lie. Im an incredibly honest person. We have an uphill climb to build this guild big enough to be successful. It will not be easy, it will be frustrating, time consuming, tiring and on occasion seem impossible. Will we succeed? I dont know. I want to say yes, but thats not being honest. I want to set a goal for us, our first. Lets get enough to run Kara and ZA every week. Lets grind out badges like crazy so that we can all be geared out well enough going into WOTLK. I want to start with THAT goal. When we accomplish that, we'll make a new goal. So for now friends, lets find some like minded people that want to play and experience this game with friends by their sides. We took a big step last night when we joined forces with members of Red is Dead, Threshold, and Five Corners to form one of the funniest Kara runs I've ever been on. It was a blast to blow through Kara with our Pally tank chain pulling and our t6 geared hunter trying to be a Munter Tank! (More shots next time Mary!)

So lets see what we can do. Lets all go into this realistically, knowing the odds are a bit stacked against us. Lets take WOW by storm and have fun doing it.

Callie
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadowrath Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum